Today is the first day of Fall and I for one could not be more excited! This is my absolute favorite season. Winter obviously blows, spring is bleh, and summer forces me to expose my super pastiness and St. Louis humidity is nothing to laugh at. But Fall is something special. Case in point:
- Gorgeous foliage & decent weather
- Delicious flavors – pumpkin, nutmeg, cinnamon, caramel
- Cozy fabrics – wool, flannel, denim
- Cute fashion – boots, sweaters, plaid
- Great holidays – Halloween, Thanksgiving
- Fun seasonal activities – pumpkin/apple picking, bonfires, trick-or-treating
This summer kind of sucked – extreme heat, working a lot, having my shit stolen – so I’m welcoming Fall with open arms! Lots of fun up ahead – my friends are getting married in 15 days, football tailgating, Halloween parties and more!